Friday, July 17, 2009

Suddenly I see


Suddenly I see how annoying whistling can be. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that my children are able to learn things and seem to be musically inclined but whistling has it's time and place. When we go into 3 or 4 stores and my child whistles and then I'm like "STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!" then there is some store clerk giving me the evil eye. Then I wonder to myself....are they giving me the evil eye because my child is whistling or because they think I'm being hateful to my whistler. And that same store clerk doesn't realize that the whistling has been going on for the past 3 or 4 stores. To the right you will see a picture of the alleged perpetrator....otherwise known as "whistling Payton."

I have also come to realize that Harry Potter movies may truly be for an older set of children. Buddy is walking around with an unsharepened pencil using it as his wand. He even used it in the van and was convincing the girls that he was making the stop lights change to green. They have also been calling me a muggle...which for you who don't have the Harry Potter priviledge means that I don't have any magical powers. It's a good thing I don't have any magical powers...I'm not sure what I would do but my first order of duty would be a spell that makes lumber turn into a deck.

Ok, I'm going for now, this place is in a state of array. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the rest of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment